As many of you know, the Gay Days at Disneyland are September 30 – October 2 in Anaheim. We started the event in 1998 with our first "Pass It On" email asking friends to spread the word. 2,500 people showed up that first year. But the emails continue to pass and now 30,000 hit Disneyland over the weekend!
So pass this along to all your friends—and ask them to pass it along too!
Get ready for the…
14th Annual Gay Days Anaheim
GAY DAYS AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT!
SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 2, 2011
Friday, September 30 Gay Days Welcome Center opens and parties begin!
Saturday, October 1 is Gay Day at Disneyland
Sunday, October 2 is Gay Day at Disney California Adventure
Complete details are up at WWW.GAYDAYSANAHEIM.COM.
WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• KINGDOM: The centerpiece event of the weekend. An incredible dance party Saturday night at House of Blues Anaheim in Downtown Disney with DJ Kimberly S. plus a special performance by Frenchie Davis of The Voice! ($35 in advance, $45 day of event, 21+) Discounted advance tix ON SALE NOW!
• VIP GOLD AND SILVER PASSES: Experience Gay Days Anaheim in style with tickets to all the parties, private VIP areas, a cocktail party with Glee's Dot Marie Jones, Miss Coco Peru and complimentary Absolut cocktails, and much more! Complete details at the Gay Days Anaheim Web site.
• WONDERLAND: Our signature welcome dance party Friday at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney where proceeds benefit The Trevor Project. DJ Ray Rhodes will keep you dancing and host Momma and VIP host Dustin Lance Black will keep you entertained. ($20 at the door, 21+)
• PLUNGE: Join us for the Gay Days Anaheim pool party Sunday, October 2 with DJ Zach Moos and sexy swimwear models at the Anabella, just across the street from Disneyland. ($20 advance; $25 at the door, 21+) ON SALE NOW!
• GAY DAYS WELCOME CENTER: Open all weekend long in the Trillium Room of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. You can pick up a FREE goodie bag, buy the official Gay Days Anaheim shirt and pin, grab the Gay Days Guide, check out our fab vendors and much more!
• DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS: We have rooms at up to 40% for the weekend! Stay and play! Visit our Web site for complete listings!
• DISCOUNTED PARK TICKETS for the weekend are also available at our Web site for a limited time!
• MORE CELEBRITY PERFORMANCES & APPEARANCES: Comic Suzanne Westenhoefer will keep you in stitches on Saturday night in her SEMI-SWEET show, and theater lovers won't want to miss AN IMTIMATE CONVERSATION WITH CAROL CHANNING Sunday evening.
• TREVOR TEEN DANCE PARTY: The Trevor Project is sponsoring its annual Trevor Teen Dance Party DJ-ed by Ray Rhodes for youth 20 and under on Saturday night at the Disneyland Hotel! FREE! Visit The Trevor Project for more info.
• And there's MUCH MORE including: a GROUP PHOTO, SCAVENGER HUNT, GAY BRUNCH!, and GATHERINGS FOR WOMEN, FAMILIES, AND BEARS!
DON'T FORGET TO WEAR RED!
AND DON'T FORGET TO "PASS IT ON"!
To be on our Private Email List CLICK HERE.
For complete info visit: WWW.GAYDAYSANAHEIM.COM.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Once again we must thank our fantastic Gay Days Anaheim sponsors without whom the event would not be possible. Visit their sites and see what they have to offer!
Premier Sponsors— and
Sponsors—PRIDE, Knott's Berry Farm, Howard Johnson Anaheim, The Anabella, Coors Light, Hotel Menage and the Anaheim/Orange County Visitor and Convention Bureau
Wonderful Media Sponsors—Frontiers IN LA, QVegas, PIX/SDGLN, Rage, Gay.Com, Hollywood & Highland, Grindr, Gloss, Edge and Odyssey Hawaii
While our Web site (once again, that's http://www.gaydaysanaheim.com) will hopefully have the answers to many of your questions, feel free to write us back here if there's anything else you need to know (about Gay Days, that is—we suck at geography and history questions).
See ya on the Matterhorn!
powered by phplist v 2.10.4, © tincan ltd