Thursday, September 15, 2011

The italians Jokes

    T H E      I T A L I A N    GRANDMOTHER 
  
An Italian grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson
who is coming to visit with his wife.

"You comma to de front door of the apartmenta. I am inna apartmenta 301.

There issa bigga panel at the front door. With you elbow, pusha button 301.

I will buzza you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right.
Get in, and with you elbow, pusha 3.

When you get out, I'mma on the left. With you elbow, hit my doorbell."

"Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow? 

"What . . . .. .. You coming empty handed?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

       THE   ITALIAN    GRANDFATHER
Why Italian Fathers and Grandfathers pass their handguns down through the family.

An old Italian man is dying.  He calls his grandson to his bedside, Guido, I wan' you lissina me. 
I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.  How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy...
Somma day you gonna be runna DA business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money,
a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos."

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. 
"Whatta you gonna do then?  Pointa to you watch and say, "times up"?

No comments:

Post a Comment